Team crf64 Boom Beach France

Lisez les règles, postulez dans une Team dynamique, et partagez vos expériences de jeu en vous inscrivrant sur ce forum. Bon jeu à tous.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour les membres : Signature des règles et de la chartre du Forum demandée svp. http://crf64.forumcrea.com/viewtopic.php?pid=20#p20 Par avance merci.

#1 07-12-2017 09:44:45

wanglei
Membre

therefore negating any need to meet

GREEN BAY, Wis. - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless.It is best to stay quiet when it comes to perhaps the most impressive statistic from the quarterbacks MVP-caliber season.Going into Monday nights game at Lambeau Field against the Atlanta Falcons, Rodgers has thrown 360 straight passes at home without an interception. The stretch includes 31 consecutive touchdown passes at Lambeau without a pick.Both are NFL records. Thats two years without an interception in Titletown for Rodgers.Now please stop talking about this.I dont know, I just dont like throwing the ball to the opponent, Rodgers said when asked why he has played at an exceptionally high level at home.The topic doesnt come up in the quarterbacks room. This sounds like the football equivalent to a pitcher in baseball being ignored while trying to toss a no-hitter.Hes on a good streak right now, position coach Alex Van Pelt said. Well just keep rolling with that.Just like how the Packers have rolled to a 6-0 record at Lambeau this season. Rodgers has thrown 20 touchdown passes to no picks in 182 attempts at home. His home quarterback rating of 134.4 is 30 points higher than his rating on the road — which would be an impressive enough rating alone.Compare that to Atlantas Matt Ryan, who has a respectable 93.7 quarterback rating overall. For Ryan, Rodgers run is worth watching.Ive always in the off-season taken a look at what theyve done and how hes played. He certainly does as good a job if not better than anybody at extending plays and making things happen after things break down, Ryan said. Hes been doing that his entire career.These last two years, especially, have been exceptional.Rodgers last interception at Lambeau came Dec. 2, 2012. With 6:03 left in the third quarter of a 24-13 win over Minnesota, Rodgers pass on second-and-6 from the Packers 44 intended for Greg Jennings was picked off by safety Harrison Smith.Fittingly, Rodgers was 6 of 6 the rest of the game after the interception. Hes gone 12 straight games at Lambeau since without an interception, having been limited to just four regular-season home games in 2013 because of a collarbone injury.The streak is cited in the teams game notes. Its been talked about on Twitter and mentioned on game broadcasts and highlight shows.But two locker stalls away from Rodgers, backup quarterback Matt Flynn also said the streak isnt conversation material on the team.Of course, it helps any quarterback to play at home, where an offence typically doesnt have to deal with crowd noise. There is the added benefit of being familiar with the surroundings, and playing without having to travel.The schedule has also had the Packers playing in tough environments on the road. This season, Rodgers had an interception in Seattle in the opener off a deflection. He threw two picks at New Orleans.Who knows what would happen if we were (at home) playing those teams. Cant say, Flynn said. Theres definitely comfort with this offence to run it without a ton of crowd noise ... I dont have a good answer, I guess.On Monday, it is Atlantas turn to try to solve Rodgers. The Falcons, while statistically the worst defence in the NFL, have 14 interceptions.Defensive co-ordinator Mike Nolan said watching Rodgers reminds him of the way the Packers previous starting quarterback, Brett Favre, used to make plays on the fly.At no time is he not in a position to really make a throw. Obviously he still has the natural ability, but I dont see that prototypical, mechanical look. He plays ball to win, Nolan said. Favre was a tremendously exciting player to watch because of all those things. (Rodgers) is every bit as exciting.Rodgers doesnt take quite the gambles that Favre would take deep. But it doesnt mean Rodgers doesnt take risks.On one play against New England, Rodgers rolled right and sent what seemed like a dangerous pass at just the right time down the right sideline for a 28-yard completion to running back James Starks.Thats definitely a risky throw, but the (defender) had his back turned, Van Pelt said. Rodgers is doing a great job of making good decisions.___AP Sports Writer Charles Odum and Associated Press writer George Henry in Flowery Branch, Georgia contributed to this story.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL John Terry Jersey . The thinking at the time was Clowney could have already been promised he would be selected first overall by the Houston Texans, therefore negating any need to meet with any other teams. The plot took another twist this week. Asmir Begovic Jersey .C. -- Authorities say the brother of Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been shot and killed outside a South Carolina nightclub. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.c … ea-jersey/ . LOUIS - The St. Alvaro Morata Jersey . That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time. N Golo Kante Jersey . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136.Tearrius George doesnt play the role of spectator very well. The six-foot-four, 258-pound defensive lineman missed the Saskatchewan Roughriders season-opening 39-18 win over Edmonton last week while serving a suspension. George was forced to watch the game on TV at home and got into hot water with his wife. "I had to watch it in the basement," George told reporters in Regina this week. "My wife sent me down to the basement, (with) all the yelling and screaming. "Its real, real difficult because youre sitting at home and youre like, Man, I would have went that way, or, Man, I would have done this. I was texting guys during the game so at halftime they had a couple of messages from me." George was suspended for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Calgary quarterback Drew Tate in last years West Division semifinal. The CFL issued the ban following the playoff game but ruled because the Stampeders had won that George would have to serve the suspension to start the 2013 campaign. The good news for Saskatchewan is George is expected to start Friday night in the Riders home opener against none other than Calgary. "Im the little kid out of the yard this week," said George. "Im ready to play." Like Saskatchewan, Calgary opened its season on a winning note, downing the B.C. Lions 44-32 last week. Riders head coach Corey Chamblin is confident the suspension taught George a valuable lesson. "He doesnt want to have to sit out again," Chamblin said. "I think thats the biggest positive is to make sure that when he plays, he plays to the whistle and not after the whistle." Calgary running back Jon Cornish, the CFLs top Canadian last season, played a big role in the Stampeders opening victory. He ran for 172 yards and scored twoo TDs against the Lions.dddddddddddd Last season, Chamblin publicly stated prior to a game against Calgary that Riders defensive players would lose their jobs if Cornish ran for more than 100 yards in the contest. Not only did Saskatchewan win the game 30-25 on Sept. 23, but Cornish rushed for 67 yards on 12 attempts. There was no such edict this week from Chamblin, at least not publicly. "We watched a little bit of film and he (Chamblin) made a couple of points so I think its an unspoken challenge," George said. "He might not have come out and said it in the media, but he definitely made a point during film to show us how (Cornish) was running through a couple of people and what we cannot let happen." Calgary didnt emerge totally unscathed from its opening contest as defensive tackle Corey Mace suffered a season-ending shoulder injury. Two years ago, Mace, 27, was lost for the entire 2011 campaign after rupturing his Achilles tendon in the season opener. "It popped out and I thought I just dislocated it," Mace told reporters in Calgary this week. "I put a sleeve on it at halftime and during the game, it kept slipping out. "Any time you get injured, its disappointing but first game of the season is very disappointing. To do it all over again like 2011, I really dont have words for that." The six-foot-three, 285-pound Mace will now attempt to serve as a mentor to his younger teammates as he recovers from his latest setback. "Theres pluses to it being that I have so much time to recover for the next season," he said. "It just sucks, man, to be honest. "So its just now helping out with the young guys and getting these guys going. We have a lot of guys who can still get the job done." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com