Team crf64 Boom Beach France

Lisez les règles, postulez dans une Team dynamique, et partagez vos expériences de jeu en vous inscrivrant sur ce forum. Bon jeu à tous.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour les membres : Signature des règles et de la chartre du Forum demandée svp. http://crf64.forumcrea.com/viewtopic.php?pid=20#p20 Par avance merci.

#1 06-12-2017 09:41:10

wanglei
Membre

the Brooklyn Nets could not s

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Washington Nationals placed first baseman Adam LaRoche on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right quad. The team announced the move late Saturday, but it wasnt made official until Sunday. LaRoche aggravated the injury during Fridays 8-0 loss to the Oakland Athletics and was held out of the final two games of the series. He was the Nationals leading hitter in several categories and had five home runs and 21 RBIs before getting hurt. LaRoche joins Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman and outfielder Bryce Harper on the DL. Tyler Moore was called up from Triple-A Syracuse before Sundays game against the As to replace LaRoche. Moore batted seventh and went hitless in three at-bats. Jeroen Zoet Jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Joel Veltman Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/Gre … nd-Jersey/ . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. Memphis Depay Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. Georginio Wijnaldum Jersey . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule – matching their longest skid of the year – after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils.VICTORIA -- Canadian Olympic gold medallist Simon Whitfield announced his retirement from competitive triathlon early Wednesday, becoming a consultant in sports entertainment. Whitfield, from Kingston, Ont., is the most decorated triathlete in Canadian history, winning gold at the 2000 Sydney Olympics and silver at the 2008 Beijing Games. The 38-year-old was Canadas flag bearer at the 2012 London Games. "Today marks the end of my career as a professional athlete; its been an incredible journey and an amazing chapter in my life," said Whitfield in a release on his personal website. "I grew up dreaming of representing Canada at the Olympic Games, though I never imagined I would have the honour of wearing the Maple Leaf four times, winning two Olympic medals, and bearing the flag." Whitfield also won gold at the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester, U.K. and bronze at the 1999 Commonwealth Games in Winnipeg. He won 12 Canadian championships and earned 14 world cup victories. He will now join Fantan Group -- an international consultancy firm -- and lead its new sports entertainment division in Victorria.dddddddddddd "It is time to shift gears. I have spent years with athletes of all ages -- sharing -- motivating -- challenging," said Whitfield. "As part of the Fantan team, I have the ideal partnership to put much of what Ive learned as a competitive athlete toward design and innovation in sports entertainment." Many Canadian athletes tweeted their thanks and congratulations to Whitfield. "Congrats to (at)simonwhitfield on an incredible career," said two-time Olympic gold medallist Catriona Le May Doan in a tweet. "Thanks for inspiring so many Canadians!" Jayna Hefford, a four-time Olympic medallist with Canadas womens hockey team, echoed Le May Doans sentiments. "Sad to hear (at)simonwhitfield is retiring. What an incredible career! So many great memories watching him compete for .canada," said Hefford. "Happy Retirement (at)simonwhitfield.Youve inspired so many,including me while making us all smile.Thanks4BeingU," said Canadian womens national soccer team member Karina Leblanc, including a picture of her and Whitfield in the tweet. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com