Team crf64 Boom Beach France

Lisez les règles, postulez dans une Team dynamique, et partagez vos expériences de jeu en vous inscrivrant sur ce forum. Bon jeu à tous.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour les membres : Signature des règles et de la chartre du Forum demandée svp. http://crf64.forumcrea.com/viewtopic.php?pid=20#p20 Par avance merci.

#1 12-12-2017 08:44:36

wanglei
Membre

India driver for next season

Jolyon Palmer has promised Renault a more complete driver if the French outfit choose to retain him for a second season. The Enstone team have struggled in their first year back in Formula 1 but have aspirations of adding to their two constructors titles in the near future. As such, both Palmer and team-mate Kevin Magnussen are vulnerable with the manufacturer looking for an experienced, leading driver in 2017.But with a driver line-up announcement not forthcoming as of yet, Palmer still hopes he will be given a chance to build on his rookie season in the sport. The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnThe main thing for me is to be judged compared to Kevin because hes in the same car, the Brit, sitting down with Sky F1s Johnny Herbert prior to the Malaysia GP, said. Early on Id say he had the upper hand, its fair to say, but after the first third of the season weve been very, very close.I want to be with Renault [in 2017] and I know that if I am well have a more competitive car. Ive learned a lot this year, its been tough. But I think Im driving not too bad overall, maybe with a few too many mistakes, but Im a rookie and I think thats to be expected over the course of a 21-race year. Next year, if I come back, no doubt I will be more complete because I will have learned from the mistakes that Ive made.The 2014 GP2 champion seems to be timing an upturn in form at the right time at Renault, securing his first points in F1 in Malaysia with an impressive 10th-place finish.Jo is improving, step by step. he is doing a good job, said Renault chief Frederic Vasseur.Why the delay at Renault?When Vasseur confirmed that Renault were chasing a driver capable of leading a team, he was confident that the options available to him in the driver market meant an early September announcement was probable.Sergio Perez seemed the most likely candidate, but the Mexican has now been officially confirmed as a Force India driver for next season. Still, Renault are desperately seeking top drivers for 2017, according to Auto Motor und Sport, and intend to drop Magnussen and Palmer. The German publication claims that Valtteri Bottas, Nico Hulkenberg and Carlos Sainz remain top of the teams wish-list despite Hulkenberg and Sainz being under contract at Force India and Toro Rosso respectively, while Bottas is expected to stay on at Williams alongside Lance Stroll.However, Auto Motor und Sport speculate that with a bumper three-year deal on offer, its not yet certain that Renault will be rejected.Whats unclear is just what Renault will do if Sainz, Hulkenberg and Bottas all join Perez in saying no… Also See: Palmer and KMag to fight for seat? Malaysia GP driver ratings The Formula 1 Gossip Column 21 races in 2017 Jimmy Butler Jersey . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. Custom Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. http://www.basketballtimberwolvesshop.c … es-Jersey/ . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. Tyus Jones Jersey . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. Andrew Wiggins Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games.REGINA -- Three players with the Saskatchewan Roughriders football club charged with aggravated assault will face a preliminary hearing in June. The hearing in Regina provincial court is set for June 11 and 12 for defensive back Dwight Anderson, wide receiver Taj Smith annd wide receiver Eron Riley.dddddddddddd They were charged after a man was seriously injured in a bar fight last August. Preliminary hearings determine if there is enough evidence to send a case to trial. This case will next be spoken to in court May 2. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com