Team crf64 Boom Beach France

Lisez les règles, postulez dans une Team dynamique, et partagez vos expériences de jeu en vous inscrivrant sur ce forum. Bon jeu à tous.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour les membres : Signature des règles et de la chartre du Forum demandée svp. http://crf64.forumcrea.com/viewtopic.php?pid=20#p20 Par avance merci.

#1 12-12-2017 09:03:40

wanglei
Membre

getting injured in a collision

(SportsNetwork.com) - Nail Yakupov faces former junior teammate Alex Galchenyuk as the Edmonton Oilers try for their second victory of the season in a meeting with the Montreal Canadiens. Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 10:30pm at/9:30pm et. The game is also available on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. Yakupov and Galchenyuk were teammates with the Sarnia Sting of the OHL for two seasons. Yakupov was drafted by the Oilers first overall in 2012 and Galchenyuk was selected two spots later by the Canadiens. Peter Budaj will make his first start of the season in net for the Candiens as Montreal plays the second contest of a four-game swing through western Canada. Budaj is 14-6-3 with a 2.92 GAA and .886 save percentage in 24 meetings with the Oilers, while Carey Price is 1-4-1 with a 3.65 GAA and .853 save percentage in six encounters. All but one of Budajs encounters with the Oilers came while he was with the Colorado Avalanche. He faced them as a member of the Habs on March 8, 2012 and made 24 saves in a win. That was the most recent meeting between these clubs, with the Canadiens snapped a three-game series losing streak with the 5-3 road victory. It was also their first victory in the past five trips to Edmonton. Devan Dubnyk got the start in Edmontons first two games of the season, losses to Winnipeg and Vancouver. The 27-year-old was tagged for 10 goals on 59 shots faced in the two games and was lifted early in favor of Jason LaBarbera in defeat versus the Canucks on Oct. 5. Dubnyk gave up three goals in the first period of that contest, including a pair in the final two minutes of the frame. "Its two games and I felt good for the majority of the first period last game, so Ill just build off that," Dubnyk said on Wednesday. "I know what Ive got to do to go play. Ive done it lots before and Im just excited to go out there and do it again tomorrow." The six-year vet is 1-0-1 with a 3.29 goals against average and .892 save percentage in two meetings with the Canadiens and gets the call tonight despite LaBarbera helping backstop the Oilers to a 5-4 shootout win over New Jersey on Monday. LaBarbera made 21 saves on 25 shots faced through overtime, but turned aside both skaters he faced in the shootout, while Edmontons Jordan Eberle and David Perron converted their chances. It capped a furious comeback for the Oilers, who trailed by three goals entering the third period before getting four straight tallies from Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Andrew Ference, Perron and Taylor Hall. The Devils did net a tying goal with 54 seconds left in regulation. "It was a fun game. Its not a situation we want to put ourselves in, but it was a great win. That final period was great," said Nugent-Hopkins, who made his season debut following shoulder surgery. The Canadiens have lost two of three to begin the season and dropped a 3-2 decision in Calgary last night. Montreal yielded a pair of goals in the first period and trailed by three before getting goals from P.K. Subban and Lars Eller. Subban also assisted on Ellers third-period tally, but took a late penalty to halt any chance of a comeback. "We didnt react well to the two mistakes we made in the first period, and its one of those things where we took some penalties in the third period and we shouldnt have taken those type of penalties," Montreal head coach Michel Therrien said. Andrei Markov picked up his 400th career point with an assist, while Eller has notched four goals and six points through the first three games. Chase Daniel Jersey .Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events. Andrus Peat Jersey . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators. http://www.officialsaintslockroom.com/r … ts-jersey/ . He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak. Larry Warford Jersey . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. Ted Ginn Jr Jersey . -- Wide receiver Sidney Rice should be fully recovered from a torn knee ligament by the time the Seattle Seahawks start defence of their Super Bowl title, general manager John Schneider said Wednesday.INDIANAPOLIS -- Pacers coach Frank Vogel says Paul George is feeling better after being diagnosed with a concussion. It is still uncertain whether he will be ready to play Saturday night at Miami when the Eastern Conference finals resume with the series tied 1-1. Indianas two-time All-Star wore a red jersey and was limited to non-contact drills at Thursdays practice after getting injured in a collision with Miamis Dwyane Wade midway through the fourth quarter of Game 2, which Miami won 87-83. Following the game, George told reporters he "blacked out" and had blurred vision when he was hit in the back of his head by Wades knee -- descriptions team doctors said they were unaware of when George returned to the court. Based on those descriptions and further examination Wednesday, team doctors said George would be subject to the leagues concussion protocol. "There is a minimal contact requirement that hes got to do and be tested afterward," Vogel said, referring to NBA rules governing medical clearance. George took shots Thursday and made a dunk before leaving the court. He was not available to reporters following practice. Vogel made it clear that George only did light work and that he wasnt sure if the Pacers would have their top scorer for Game 3 -- or even who he would put in the starting lineup if George couldnt play. In fact, Vogel said, the Pacers might not know that answer until Saturday. "We are preparing for both (possibilities)," Vogel said. "I think we have guys that can fill in, certainly not play at Pauls level. But we would have to adjust the end result at the time, and Im sure we will be able to do that." The NBAs concussion policy states that once a player is diagnosed, he needs to be "held out of all activity until he is symptom-free at rest" and until neurological signs return to normal.dddddddddddd George will have to go through tests of increasing exertion before being cleared. The Pacers star remained face down after a play that resembled more of a football tackle than a scramble for a loose ball. Wade also remained down before limping to the bench. Georges teammates said they never imagined he had a head injury. "I know he fell. I thought he hit his face, but like I said he was cool," power forward David West said. "I didnt know he was hurt." Following a timeout, George and Wade both returned to the floor and finished the game. That prompted questions about whether Pacers doctors should have been more cautious with George and whether players are honest with team doctors in similar situations. The NBA said Indiana followed league policy. Point guard George Hill went through a similar experience in last years Eastern Conference semifinals against New York, missing Game 5 before returning for Game 6. Hill said he believes Georges return to practice, albeit limited, was an "encouraging" sign that George might play Saturday. Hill said the toughest tests he had to pass were on the treadmill and on the court. But he doesnt believe George provided incorrect information to the doctors so he could continue to play. "He was honest at the time, he didnt feel anything until after and I think in that case your adrenaline is pushing so high that you just dont really realize until you actually sit down," Hill said. "I think he was very honest as to how he felt. I think our training staff did a great job asking questions." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com